What do you know about the new H1N1 virus? The truth is that not many of us are really aware of the seriousness of this new virus. However, taking precautionary methods are always useful. Read this article to know more about the H1N1 virus.
Centers for Disease Control of USA are recommending the use of oseltamivir or zanamivir for the treatment and/or prevention of infection with the new H1N1 Swine Flu virus. There are also antiviral drugs which are prescription medicines in the forms of pills, liquid or inhaler that fight against the flu. It helps prevent the flu virus from keeping reproducing in your body. These drugs can make you feel better faster and prevent from serious complications.
The next question is, how much each country has in their stock inventory? What if the virus spreads out? While every country in the world is trying to prevent the spread of the virus in and out of their countries, it is best that we also help prevent it within our homes. How can we protect ourselves from getting the virus?
Here is a summary of recommendations I gathered from the articles I read recently:
* You make sure you are aware of the symptoms of a Swine flu virus.
* If you are sick, it is better to call your health care provider right away and ask their advice.
* Stay away with sick people.
* Avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes often. Wash your hands always.
* Always cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing.
* Listen to news and watch your TV about for any new case in your area.
* It is better to stay away from countries that are affected by swine flu.
* Avoid sleeping late and take plenty of rest.
* Eat healthy diet foods and do your regular exercise at home.
* Secure yourself a dozen of respirator for emergency.
In summary, if we all observe the precautionary measures in containing the virus within our homes, it will be a big help in preventing the spreading out of this dangerous virus.
Resources: If you want to find out the different types of protection kits available in the market, please visit this site